Tuesday, January 10, 2012

#3 The way I see it.

The Way I see it.
I see that the world we live in is created by God.
I see that the opportunities in life are the direct result of God's hand in our lives.
I see that I can do nothing upon my own accord with out the direction of God in my life.
I see and believe that everyone should have the right to the pursuit of life and liberty.
I see and believe that life is a canvas that needs to be painted day by day.
I see and believe that the government is not the source of our living and we should not wait for Washington to fix our own lack of responsibility for living.
I see and believe that we live in a country that is truly "Under God' and that is the one true God.

The way I see it is the way I see it and no one can take that from me. Regardless of race, religion, creed, culture, and everything else that separates us as people. We all have are own minds and the right to choose what we decide and deem to be appropriate for our lives. It is this freedom that makes us rich, not in monetary value, but riches that are truly priceless and can not be sold for gain. I believe in freedom and I believe that the way I see it is best. (sometimes, unless approached by Jeremy McDaniel who is much smarter than I am.// No sarcasms, you should meet the guy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment